Digital Project Manager
Cloud Nine is one of the leading digital agencies in Sweden with customers throughout the Nordic region. We are an international company with offices in Stockholm and Helsinki + several colleagues around the European continent.
We are now looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead one of our development teams. The team you will be in consists of 8-10 Front-end and Back-end Developers and other roles such as Analysts, Strategists and UX-Designers and we make great digital products for our clients. As a Digital Project manager at Cloud Nine you will be responsible for large and small projects and new as well as existing clients. It is a full time job, starting in preferably asap.
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your project management skills within a very friendly and welcoming environment? This is it. Do not hesitate - Apply today!
- Responsibility for a set of customers
- Planning, leading and administrating your clients and projects
- Managing multiple projects in parallel
- Responsibility for your own budget
Who you are
- At least 5 years’ experience of project management (preferably from a digital agency) and running complex projects that involve many stakeholders.
- Experience from working with large customers
- You are passionate about digital/tech and have a good business understanding and can translate strategic goals into concrete solutions.
- You love challenges
- Courageous, take initiative, take and execute decisions
- A true team player with a positive mindset
- You have strong structural and organizational skills.
- You have excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English (extra points for finnish/polish)
What we offer:
We make every effort to make our colleagues enjoy their time at Cloud Nine - and develop their skills and personal qualities. We feel that if we enjoy working and have fun whilst doing it, our projects will be more successful. Fun projects are ofcourse important, but we also build a unique culture within Cloud Nine. That's why we encourage every individual in their development. Every employee therefore has a yearly allowance for activities that build his or her competence. We have code nights, quizzes and seminars, which everyone who wants can participate in. To these activities we often invite customers or others in the industry.
At Cloud Nine, there are activities to suit most people. Tennis, running, video games, friday cocktails and karaoke are a few examples for those who wants to participate. Every 2 years we make an agency trip. Last time, we all went to Budapest. (We take care of each other and currently work from home, or in limited numbers at the office, according to the directives from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and Finland. We hope to be able to start our activities again soon).