Ux/ui - Designer
Cloud Nine is a leading digital agency in the Nordics. With a team of 40+ digital developers, designers and specialists we build great websites for leading brands in our studios in Stockholm and Helsinki. A UX / UI designer at Cloud Nine gets to start with why, what and for whom in order to create hypotheses, prototypes and finally UI:s and visual design. In most of our projects, your main focus will be on visual design.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has at least five years of experience working with UX design.
- Is fantastic at developing wireframes and prototypes.
- Works mainly with Figma but also other tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Suite.
- Is used to running workshops and interacting with clients.
- Wants to work as a consultant for our customers.
- Speaks and writes fluently in Swedish and English.
As a person you:
- Love understanding how people think, feel and act.
- See client contact, presentations and pitches as a natural part of your work.
- Like to work with agile methods in teams consisting of end users, clients as well as strategists, analysts and developers.
- Have a strong digital design portfolio.
What can we offer you?
- We invest a lot in our colleagues so everybody should feel happy and be able to develop at work. We belive that if we have fun at work, then our customer projects will be even more successful. It is important for us to be at the forefront of new technology and UX. That is why we encourage the development of each individual employee. Everyone therefore has an individual annual competence grant to spend on activities that promote further education.
- In non-pandemic times, we have activities for most people. Tennis, running, video games, Friday drinks and karaoke are just a few examples. Some of us are involved in everything and others just in times to times. At least once every six months, we organize Codequiz in a pub, a very popular event where we invite people outside Cloud Nine. Every other year we go on a trip, last time we were in Budapest.
Is this you?
We look forward to receiving your application! Do not forget to attach your portfolio.