Ux/ui - Designer
Cloud Nine is a leading digital agency in the Nordics. With a team of 40+ digital developers, designers etc who make great websites for leading brand in our studios Stockholm and Helsinki. A UX / UI designer at Cloud Nine gets to start with who, what and why and then create hypotheses, prototypes and finally interfaces and visual design. In most of our projects, the greatest focus is on visual design.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has at least five years of experience working with UX design.
- Is fantastic at developing wireframes and prototypes.
- Works mainly with Figma but also other tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Suite.
- Is used to running workshops and having customer contact.
- Wants to work as a consultant for our customers.
- Speaks and writes fluently in Swedish and English.
As a person you are:
- Interested in understanding how people think, feel and act.
- Think and take customer contact, presentations and pitches as a natural part of work.
- Likes to work with agile methods in teams consisting of customers / clients as well as strategists, analysts and developers.
- Have a portfolio that shows your sense of digital design.
What can we offer you?
We invest a lot in our colleagues so everybody should feel happy and be able to develop at work. We belive that if we have fun at work, then our customer projects will be even more successful. It is important for us to be at the forefront of new technology and UX. That is why we encourage the development of each individual employee. Everyone therefore has an individual annual competence grant to spend on activities that promote further education.
In a time without a pandemic, we have activities for most people. Tennis, running, video games, Friday drinks and karaoke are just a few examples. Some of us are involved in everything and others just in times to times. At least once every six months, we organize Codequiz in a pub, a very popular event where we invite people outside Cloud Nine. Every other year we go on a trip, last time we were in Budapest.
Is this you?
We look forward to receiving your application! Do not forget to attach your portfolio.