Cloud Nine is a leading digital agency in the Nordics. With a team of 40+ digital developers, designers etc who make great websites for leading brand in our studios Stockholm and Helsinki. Now we are setting up an office in Krakow and we need a senior frontend developer to be part of our journey.
You'll be a front end lead in projects as well as supporting the sales team in pitches and setting up system architecture and API:s with the back-end developers. You'll also be in contact with clients in an advisory capacity.
At Cloud Nine we're always ready to try new tech if it means better solutions. Just now we're building a lot of projects using React, React Native and using tools like Gatsby, Contentful and Prismic.
- At least four years' experience of front-end development
- A candidate for this job can work remotely, but we are primarily looking for someone for our office in Krakow. Important to collaborate with our teams in Stockholm and Helsinki
- Pixel-perfect implementation pro
- Experience from supporting and advising clients
- Good feeling for group dynamics and ready to take the lead in tech development
- Experience from various technologies, but in touch with the latest developments
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- GA/GTM experience, specifically e-commerce tracking and data layers is a plus
- Technically creative and see possibilities rather than challenges and problems
- Pedagogic and a good communicator
- Ambitious and hungry for personal development
- Positive and like to have fun at work
What can we offer you?
- Personal development:
- Code nights, quizzes and seminars:
We make every effort to make our colleagues enjoy their time at Cloud Nine - and develop. If we enjoy working and have fun while doing it, our projects will be more successful for our clients. Fun projects are of course important, but we also build a great culture in other ways. It's vital for us to be on the cutting edge when it comes to tech and UX. That's why we encourage every individual in their development. Every employee therefore has a yearly allowance for activities that build his or her competence.
At Cloud Nine, there are activities to suit most people. Tennis, running, video games, friday cocktails and karaoke are a few examples. Some of us do them all and others more rarely. Every 2 years we make an agency trip. Last time, we all went to Budapest. We take care of each other and currently work from home, or in limited numbers at the office. We hope to be able to start our activities again soon.
Every other Friday, all our developers meet for a lunchtime seminar where some new, hot technology or an exciting project is presented by one of the participants. At least once every six months, we hold a Code Quiz at a pub. These are popular events, where we also invite guests from other companies. Sometimes developers stay on after work and code just for fun over a pizza and a few beers.
Location: Preferably based in Krakow but we have office in Stockholm and Helsinki as well. Remote work is an option.
Sound like you? Apply and we'll tell you more.