Senior .NET developer
Cloud Nine is a leading digital agency in the Nordics. With a team of 40+ digital developers, designers etc who make great websites for leading brand in our studios Stockholm and Helsinki. Now we are setting up an office in Krakow and we need a senior backend developer to be part of our journey.
We're looking for a .NET developer for one of our tech teams. You'll be working in a variety of projects with strategists, designers, analysts and project managers. With a strong focus on the end user, we use different technologies in different projects and work with agile methods based on Scrum.
Our solutions are based mainly on .NET or .NET Core and MVC or Web API's with a React front end. We need developers with e-commerce experience. Experience of Litium, Centra or Storm is a strong merit. You'll be working with large and well-known brands in a variety of exciting projects.
- Collaborate with clients on selecting platforms and technologies, define system architecture, lead technical prestudies and develop API strategies
- Function as a mentor for interns and assist less experienced colleagues
- Participate in the process of recruiting new developers
- Actively contribute to the discussion about Cloud Nine's core platforms and competencies
- Work remote and collaborate with our teams in Stockholm and Helsinki
- Be both flexible and precise
- Love solving problems
- Be structured and used to taking responsibility for your work
- Fluent in English
- Be a team-player who likes having fun at work!
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- At least 5 years coding in .NET and C#
- Experience with CMS such as Optimizely/Episerver, Umbraco and Contentful
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (merit if you have experience of Litium, Centra or Storm)
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Experience as a consultant is a plus
What can we offer you?
- Personal development:
- Code nights, quizzes and seminars:
We make every effort to make our colleagues enjoy their time at Cloud Nine - and develop. If we enjoy working and have fun while doing it, our projects will be more successful for our clients. Fun projects are of course important, but we also build a great culture in other ways. It's vital for us to be on the cutting edge when it comes to tech and UX. That's why we encourage every individual in their development. Every employee therefore has a yearly allowance for activities that build his or her competence.
At Cloud Nine, there are activities to suit most people. Tennis, running, video games, friday cocktails and karaoke are a few examples. Some of us do them all and others more rarely. Every 2 years we make an agency trip. Last time, we all went to Budapest. We take care of each other and currently work from home, or in limited numbers at the office. We hope to be able to start our activities again soon.
Every other Friday, all our developers meet for a lunchtime seminar where some new, hot technology or an exciting project is presented by one of the participants. At least once every six months, we hold a Code Quiz at a pub. These are popular events, where we also invite guests from other companies. Sometimes developers stay on after work and code just for fun over a pizza and a few beers.
This is a remote position to begin with, but we will establish an office in Krakow. You will visit and collaborate with our offices in Stockholm and Helsinki.
Want to know more? Don't hesitate to get in touch.